One of such personalities who continue to raise the standard is Ghanaian fashion icon Nana Akua Addo.
Today, PlugTimes.com looks back into her fashion and style exploits during 2019.
The award-winning Ghanaian model was on some of the major events that happened in the country, in 2019, and your authoritative Ghana entertainment news source brings you five (5) of those best moments.
These are moments the philanthropist gave us wild fashion looks, during this year.
Check the gallery from the international style influencer below:
5. She officially opens our list with her appearance at the 2019 FashionGhana.com Awards and Honours. She stunned the red carpet with a green long lace dress. She looked fabulous on the night.
4. Another best moment was at the Ghana Women of the Year Honours 2019. The style influencer wore a red long sleeve dress with accessories to match.
3. One of her dresses that got social media buzzing was what she wore to the Glitz Style Awards 2019. It was an elegant white costume inspired by Ghana’s coat of arms which has two (2) eagles at both sides.
2. She also appeared at the NIVEA FashionGala Gala Night 2019 in a wild-themed dress. She donned golden accessories and transparent shoes to match.
1. The biggest of all, from our list is her floral high-end frock at the Glitz Africa Fashion Week 2019. Checks by PlugTimes.com reveal this was inspired by style influencers Checking Invoices.