Ghana plays Uruguay in the final group stage match of the 2022 FIFA World Cup currently underway in Qatar.
Check out the match summary, head to head, lineups, statistics, insights, predictions, and tips from this match.
Tournament: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Match: Ghana vs Uruguay
Venue: Al-Janoub Stadium, in Al Wakrah, Qatar.
Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
Time: 3.00pm (GMT)
Level: Group Stage, Group H
HEAD TO HEAD
02/07/2010: Uruguay 1 – 1 Ghana (World Cup)
- All line-ups will be posted here.
- Black Stars defender Gideon Mensah allays injury fears ahead of Uruguay game.
- Uruguay are looking forward to avoid losing two group stage matches in a single edition of the World Cup, for the first time since 1974. They lost their match against Portugal by 2 unanswered goals.
- Uruguay are yet to score a single goal at Qatar 2022 with 21 efforts at goal so far.
- Uruguay have never lost a World Cup match against an African country.
- Ghana are looking forward to winning consecutive World Cup games for the second time, doing so in Germany 2006 against Czech Republic and USA.
This will be an intense game with a win, either way increasing chances into the knockout stage of the tournament.
For punters who would like to bet on this game, there possibility of both teams scoring more than three (3) goals in this game is rare. We predict a draw or win for Ghana.