The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the provisional results of the 2019 WASSCE.
PlugTimes.com takes users (students, parents, or guardians) through how the results can be checked online.
Follow the instructions below after you buy the Result Checker voucher:
1. Visit www.ghana.waecdirect.org
1. Enter your 9-digit Index Number.
2. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. S S S C E).
3. Select your Examination Year eg. 2003
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
6. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. Enter the Email Address for which verification is required.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Source: Yaw Sarpong | PlugTimes.com
Do you have song(s) to promote, sponsored articles, exclusive stories you want our cherished readers to know about? Get in touch via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org