1. [+1,249, -73] After reading the comments, I assumed Jihyo would get hate but Daniel’s getting more. They’re two young love birds who should be congratulated but I can understand why fans feel upset too.
2. [+1,142, -71] Then why’d he cut contact with the Wanna One members??
3. [+757, -102] Already a scandal two weeks into his debut, tsk tsk
4. [+499, -75] Farewell, this is goodbye
5. [+411, -15] It’s obvious he thinks of himself as a top star. He lives in an expensive house and is dating a Twice member who’s already 5 years into her own career. The fact that Daniel asked to be introduced to her shows that he’s overly confident in himself… He’s blind to his future because he’s so drunk off of his fame right now… and that’s so frustrating.
6. [+261, -4] Kids, the reality of your idols is outside of YouTube, and internet sites like Melon. In real life, he’s living in the UN village, driving a Benz, promising his fans he loves them while dating right behind your backs. Just as much as these people are living true to their realities, you fans should too. Don’t waste your money to fund their dates.
7. [+252, -11] He’s into flexing too much. He asked his previous agency to get him into UN Village ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so they got him in. This is something he never could’ve dreamed of pre-Produce 101.
8. [+210, -11] An idol’s job is to sell a fantasy and now that fantasy has shattered… Can’t imagine how hurt fans feel to think that they were worrying over his lawsuit while he was out going on dates
9. [+179, -5] It’s understandable that Kang Daniel fans are pissed. They went through so many obstacles to try to help him shine only to be hit back with a full confirmation of his dating scandal. He didn’t even try to deny it. Just confirmed it right away so he could have it easy ㅋㅋㅋ I’ve never seen a rookie confirm something so fast ㅋㅋ
10. [+155, -7] Does he even want to be a singer? He seems more interested in the riches than the music.
11. [+115, -4] Does he not feel sorry to his fans who waited for him for six months, who respected his decisions, who believed in him… it hasn’t even been that long since his debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the timing is just wrong
12. [+111, -6] He had the opportunity to earn millions of millions but blew it over his girlfriend. His riches will end at UN Village.
1. [+1,454, -227] This guy just barely got out of his lawsuit and he’s already dating
2. [+996, -121] Looks the industry has already gotten to him in just two years. I’ve been supporting him since he was a trainee on ‘Produce 101’. A pretty girlfriend, a nice house, a flashy car… I don’t think the Kang Daniel who lived in the basement and dreamed of his debut exists anymore. I can’t support him. I know there are still a lot of fans left so I hope he wakes up soon.
3. [+769, -38] Going public with this relationship is going to be poisonous to him in the end
4. [+653, -17] He said so himself that he had a rough childhood, a tough training period, and was so poor that he had to drop out of high school. He said he dreamed of becoming a singer which is how he became a trainee. Then he debuted and started showing up in luxury brands, even explicitly stating which brands were his favorite (which made me go eh?????)… Now his career is nothing but up in the air, and he’s more known for his scandals than not. He lost his roots too early. He lacks so much talent to be called an artist just yet. Should’ve waited to cause these scandals until he built himself up more.
5. [+235, -6] Kang Daniel will not last long. He barely got done with his Yook Jidam scandal and then got caught hanging around with Seungri. There are blind items of him claiming to say some nasty stuff. And even while going through all that, he had time to go on dates. He seems like the type who can’t go a day without a woman. His scandals with women will ruin him in the end.
6. [+149, -12] Whined about not being able to be free from his agency to his fans, and then dated behind their backs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+143, -8] Jihyo made all her money so it’s not a problem for her but Kang Daniel should’ve waited a bit, this is just the beginning for him
8. [+129, -13] I left his fandom and threw away all his albums
9. [+100, -12] His roots are rotten~ this is not the time for him to be dating ㅋㅋ he sees his fans as fools
10. [+85, -2] He won’t last long, whether it be his career or his relationship… Jihyo’s entering this relationship after her group has already reached the top and many years have passed since her debut… Kang Daniel has already had several scandals and lawsuits and just barely made it to his solo debut… He should be working on building his career up. Fans are so sensitive to these issues… and I can already see them leaving.
Source: Naver, Netizens
Do you have song(s) to promote, sponsored articles, exclusive stories you want our cherished readers to know about? Get in touch via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org