Accra, 19th November, 2019 – Events and Logistics Hub in collaboration with NMJ Ghana has launched the 2nd edition of the Gold Coast Excellence Awards (GCEA), which is scheduled to come off next year, March 2020. The GCEA is an award scheme created to honor the most outstanding achievements of professionals in their field. The awards scheme takes an extensive look at the most remarkable examples of expertise in Ghana, with categories that cover various sectors from Agriculture to Automobile.
The GCEA’s core mission is to develop innovation and excellence in people and the industries in Ghana, to further their role in society. The event seeks to influence Ghanaian industries for great criterions as well as shed light on individuals and firms by celebrating them. This award scheme focuses on acknowledging the achievements of the nominees, and celebrating the award winners. The event also serves as a platform for industry players in the various industries to connect and network; essentially to celebrate and honor the achievements of the year under review.
Through association, the program also benefits the public image and branding of its partners and supporters.
The maiden edition was held on the 23rd of March, 2019 at the Labadi Beach Hotel, Accra, where over 40 individuals and companies in Ghana were honored. Over 2000 individuals and firms were also nominated in various categories.
The second edition of the GCEA promises to be even better and exciting because the scheme has expanded its categories to include more industries/sectors in Ghana. The main event will also begin with a Red Carpet Awards ceremony followed by cocktail dinner for all attendees.
From 10th November, 2019 to 10th January, 2020, nominations for the Gold Coast Excellence Awards will be open to enable the general public file their nominations online in a simple less-than-ten minute process. A nomination can be filed on behalf of a company or individual.
To nominate visit www.goldcoastexcellenceawards.com
All firms including those founded in 2019 may take part in the competition. A large part of the firm’s achievement must have taken place during the year under review, however, it is not mandatory for the whole achievement to have occurred strictly within this period. For already existing firms, a notable change must have been implemented within the year under review.
For clarification and definitions of all the categories, visit www.goldcoastexcellenceawards.com
The public is encouraged to vote for their preferred choice, when nominations and voting are open to the public.
Schedule and category list below
Gold Coast Excellence Awards 2020 PROPOSED CALENDAR
• Call for Nomination – 10th November, 2019 to 10th January, 2020
• Nomination Announcement – 15th January, 2020
• Main Awards Night Saturday – 21st March, 2020
The various categories are as follows:
• EXCELLENCE IN FOOD MANUFACTURING
• EXCELLENCE IN CATERING
• EXCELLENCE IN REAL ESTATE
• EXCELLENCE IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM
• EXCELLENCE IN AIR TRAVEL
• EXCELLENCE IN HOSPITALITY
• EXCELLENCE IN SPORTS
• EXCELLENCE IN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
• EXCELLENCE IN BEAUTY AND COSMETICS
• EXCELLENCE IN TELECOMMUNICATION
• EXCELLENCE IN PHARMACEUTICALS
• EXCELLENCE IN AUTOMOBILE & AUTOMATION
• EXCELLENCE IN EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING SPACE
• EXCELLENCE IN BEVERAGE PRODUCTION (NON-ALCOHOLIC)
• EXCELLENCE IN BEVERAGE PRODUCTION (ALCOHOLIC)
• EXCELLENCE IN BEVERAGE PRODUCTION (BITTERS)
• EXCELLENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (COMPANY)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (PERSONALITY)
• EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
• EXCELLENCE IN FASHION & LIFESTYLE
• EXCELLENCE IN BANKING
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDICINE (LABORATORY SERVICES/DIAGNOSIS)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDICINE ( HOSPITALS)
• EXCELLENCE IN LEADERSHIP (C.E.Os, M.Ds)
• EXCELLENCE IN CREATIVE ARTS
• EXCELLENCE IN AGRICULTURE
• EXCELLENCE IN MINING
• EXCELLENCE IN PETROLEUM
• EXCELLENCE IN FURNITURE & HOME APPLIANCES
• EXCELLENCE IN SECURITY
• EXCELLENCE IN CATERING SERVICES
• EXCELLENCE IN TRANSPORT (TRANSPORTATION NETWORK COMPANIES)
GOLD COAST EXCELLENCE AWARDS………… CELEBRATING GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Source: NMJ Ghana